Breaking The Golf Yips Cycle (Digital Download)
If you can putt or chip well on the practice green, but not on the course, this is a mental game issue. “Breaking The Yips Cycle” is a complete program with the training sessions Dr. Cohn teaches his personal coaching students to help them overcome the yips and play with freedom again.
The first place to begin to break the Yips Cycle is to admit that the yips are a mental issue. Stabbing or flinching at impact are symptoms of bigger issues: fear and over control. Changing your grip, putter, swing, club, or routine are only temporary Band-Aids to a mental game issue. With our program you to can learn how to play freely and without yips.
- Two DVDs (DVD purchase only). 120 minutes of mental training sessions to help you gain greater freedom, focus on the right performance cues, and simplify your preshot routines (DVDs value = $400).
- MP4 videos (Digital Download). 120 minutes of mental training sessions you can download to your computer right away while you wait for the DVDs and workbook to arrive. (MP4 video value = $149).
- MP3 audio recordings of each video session that you can download to your iPod or computer immediately while you wait for the DVDs and workbook to arrive (audio recordings value: $150).
- A 9-Session Breaking The Yips Cycle Workbook to guide you through my mental game sessions and to overcome the putting, chipping, or pitching yips (Workbook value: $149.00).
- Practice drills for putting, chipping, and pitching to help you improve touch, free up your stroke and stop focusing on mechanics when you play.
- Plus 4 Bonus Programs.
What Golfers Say
“I am a single digit handicap who has battled the yips for some time. As soon as I spent the money for Dr. Cohn’s program I had buyers remorse. The good news is that drove me to use the program right away. Everything