Tennis Confidence 2.0 Program (CDs & Workbook)
Boost Your Confidence and Mental Toughness for Tennis.
“Tennis Confidence 2.0” audio and workbook program teaches you how to overcome a lack of focus, low self-confidence and other mental game obstacles you experience when you play in tournaments. Learn practical mental game strategies to help you take your practice game to matches and use all your strokes.
Learn How to:
- Focus on one point or ball at a time in matches.
- Develop proactive confidence before you get on the court.
- Play freely and relaxed in tournaments like you do in practice matches.
- Improve trust in your tennis skills in order to play more consistently.
- Overcome fear of failure and stop worrying about what others may think.
Audio Program Features:
- 11 sessions of 20 to 30-minute mental training lessons to help you improve confidence, focus and composure.
- An 11 session "Tennis Confidence Workbook” to help you practice and apply the mental toughness strategies and individualize the exercises to your needs.
- 11 "Tennis Confidence Post-Match Assessments” to determine your progress and provide guidance to make adjustments with your mental game.
- 11 prematch confidence podcasts for mental game reminders before you go on court.
What Tennis Players Say:
“So far the program has been going really well! My son is doing the workbook and listening to the audio part and has been enjoying it! He has played better the past couple of weeks and he said the program is helping him focus and not get quite so frustrated.”
~Tara Mariano, Sports Parent
“She did really well with controlling her emotions during the matches today. We were very proud of her for not showing her frustrations during the match; I think that was a big accomplishment. She really looked in control of her emotions even when she double faulted or made mistakes. The changes we saw in her behavior in less than 24 hours were AWESOME! Thank you for your guidance!”
~Jennifer, Tennis Parent
Learn More and Other Options: