The Fearless Athlete (Digital Download)
If you are like most athletes, you probably assume that more practice should translate to better performances. But, this theory is flawed! For many athletes, they already have the skills to perform which shows in practice. However, when in competition, the mind can override the most dedicated athlete.
Learn how to overcome the mental handcuffs of perfectionism and fear of failure, leading you to perform with unshakeable trust. Dr. Cohn delivers his new program, The Fearless Athlete in a step-by-step practical workbook.
- 14 MP3s packed with trust-boosting strategies that you can enjoy many times and download to your iPod so you have a refresher course once a month.
- A 78-page workbook to help you learn, practice and apply my mental game strategies, and individualize the exercises to your needs.
- 14 Days of unique exercises and actions plans to commit to each strategy and help you take action immediately.
- A daily exercise to assess your progress and test how well you are engaging with the actions plans.
- Two additional peak performance bonuses (see below) that make this purchase a no-brainer – packed with value.
What Athletes Say
With the use of the The Fearless Athlete and Ultimate Sports Parent workbooks, I see subtle but significant results in a short period of time. My young athlete did not even know about positive self-talk until we started the program.”*
~Adam, Sports Parent
“Patrick, with your great instruction on the mental game, I had the best nationals I have ever had. And even more important, I got through the five days relaxed and had fun – a new concept in my life! The bottom line – I got five firsts and one second! Thank you! You are just what I needed.”*
~Dennis O’Brien, Swimmer