Breaking The Golf Yips Cycle (DVDs & Workbook)
Swing Your Club Freely and Have Confidence in Your Stroke
“Breaking the Yips Cycle” video and workbook program helps you overcome frustration with your putting, chipping or pitching. Learn how to improve your mental game and overcome fear so that you can putt and chip freely and consistently without the yips. Get Dr. Cohn’s mental game secrets to overcoming the yips on the course and playing more freely in competition.
Learn How to:
- Break free of being trapped in the yips cycle.
- Swing the club more freely on the course.
- Avoid anxiety, tension and over control of your stroke.
- Stop dwelling on past misses or thinking you have a disease.
- Regain trust and confidence in your golf game.
Audio Program Features:
- 120 minutes of mental training video sessions to help you overcome the yips.
- Audio recordings of each video session that you can download to your smart phone or computer.
- A 9-Session “Breaking the Yips Cycle Workbook” to guide you through the mental game strategies and individualize the exercises to your needs.
- Practice drills for putting, chipping and pitching to help you improve touch, free up your stroke and stop focusing on mechanics when you play.
- 4 additional bonus programs that make this purchase a no-brainer.
What Golfers Say:
“I am a single-digit handicap who has battled the yips for some time. As soon as I spent the money for Dr. Cohn’s program, I had buyer’s remorse. The good news is that drove me to use the program right away. Everything he spoke of was me. As I applied his methods, I have found almost instantaneous success. I don’t think the yips will ever be gone, but now I know exactly what’s going on and how to handle it. I recently shot even par to be medalist in a state qualifier (I missed too shorties to boot), but I just kept playing and my free strokes far outnumbered my bad ones. Thank you for giving me the tools I need to face my demons. I could not recommend his program more highly!”
“I wanted to tell you I have broken out of the yips short putt issues. I have won 2 of the last 3 competitions. Right now, my putting confidence is sky-high. I HAD the putt yips for the past 6 years. I contribute the success to two of your drills. First, focus hard on the hole, forget about all else. It took a while to get the 100% focus, but I could see the results coming. Your advice ‘Let go and trust your ability’ gave immediate results. Wow what a relief. Having putted for so long under yip pressure, I now feel I can be put under extreme pressure to win the club championship. I now look forward to short putts.”
Learn More and Other Options: