The Composed Athlete (Digital Download)
“The Composed Athlete” was developed for any level coach, parent, or junior to professional athlete who wants to improve performance and gain a competitive edge. It does not matter if you are a fledgling junior athlete; or a seasoned professional, plagued with distractions; or you're just wanting to learn how to improve your composure.
The best athletes love the spotlight during competition and want the ball with one minute left in the game – they know how to perform when all eyes are watching when the pressure is on.
This program is ideal for athletes and coaches who wants to learn how to stay composed and let go of mistakes. You'll learn a step-by-step system for letting go of mistakes and performing well under pressure. For athletes age 13 and older. Program 3 in the Confident Athlete series.
- 2 CDs (or 14 MP3s) packed with composure-boosting strategies that you can enjoy many times and download to your IPod so you can do a refresher course.
- A 70 page workbook to help you practice and apply my composure strategies, and individualize the exercises to your needs.
- 14 Days of composure-boosters and other unique exercises to ingrain each strategy and help you better apply them to competition.
- A daily composure scoreboard that can be used to score your concentration powers at the end of each day’s exercises.
- Two additional peak performance bonuses that makes this purchase a no-brainer.
What Athletes Say
“My son Jake has struggled with composure for as long as I can remember. He is doing the Composed Athlete program and is about half way through. He had the biggest, most stressful wrestling tournament of his season this past weekend. I have never seen him demonstrate such composure and sportsmanship -ever. I was so happy I was fighting back tears. It’s been a long and frustrating road. I am so thankful for your program.”*